Anonymous SOCKS5 and HTTP are supported in all of the ProxyBonanza offerings. The company also offers plans that are flexible, so that you can tailor the amount of money you’re paying and the services you’re getting each month to suit your needs.
Pricing & Plans
Shared and exclusive proxy services are both available from ProxyBonanza. The company also offers several gradations of each service. Bandwidth and the number of IP addresses vary with shared proxy packages. The company also offers international proxy services. While the company does offer shared proxy services, these proxies are only shared among other customers of ProxyBonanza.
ProxyBonanza does not limit data transfer in exclusive plans but a fair usage policy applies.
There are several different special offerings available from ProxyBonanza. For example, if you don’t fit into one of their ready-made categories, you can purchase a plan that is designed around different types of users. Most of these plans offer an increase in one area of service, such as more bandwidth or more IP addresses.
ProxyBonanza only accepts payment from PayPal accounts that are verified.
Free Trial/ Money-back Guarantee
There is no free trial offered with ProxyBonanza.
ProxyBonanza offers very little information about what is allowed and what is not allowed over their services. Their terms of service agreement should be checked before purchasing. Some services, such as YouTube and Facebook may or may not work with ProxyBonanza, as the company reports that their services have been abused in the past.
Terms of Service
- You may not use Proxybonanza.com for any illegal purposes. This includes but is not limited to the transmission or receipt of illegal material.
- You may not use Proxybonanza.com to send spam (unsolicited advertising, bulk email, instant messages or any other kind of undesired large scale abuse of the internet).
- Proxybonanza.com reserves the right to terminate your account, without notice and without refund, if we determine that you are engaging in illegal activity. The determination of what is illegal is at our sole discretion. You agree You will not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid to Proxybonanza.com if, for any reason, Proxybonanza.com takes corrective action with respect to your improper or illegal use of our services.
- Under no circumstances will Proxybonanza.com be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, direct, special, punitive, incidental, consequential damages of any character that arise from you or any other users use of the Proxybonanza.com. You agree that in no event shall Proxybonanza.com’s maximum aggregate liability exceed the total amount paid by You for the particular service in dispute purchased from Proxybonanza.com.
- You may not use blog/forum spamming software on Proxybonanza.com network, especially: Xrumer, Scrapebox
- You may not access following websites on Proxybonanza.com network: mail.aol.com, webmail.aol.com, mail.yahoo.com,mail.live.com, mail.services.live.com
- We may modify these Terms of Service from time to time. You agree that we may do so without notice.
- By using Proxybonanza.com, you indicate that you agree and consent to these terms of service.
Customer support is given via email. There is no number given for customer support for ProxyBonanza. There are separate departments for billing, sales, technical and general inquiries.
ProxyBonanza does restrict bandwidth and, when you exceed your bandwidth, your account will be listed as inactive. You can buy more bandwidth from the user panel to continue usage. The company reports that none of their IP addresses are recognized as proxies by any website that they’re aware of. Their plans all include SOCKS5 and HTTP proxy services with varying amounts of bandwidth and IP addresses, as well as different C classes for addresses.
- United States
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
ProxyBonanza doesn’t offer the unlimited bandwidth that many of its competitors offer. It’s flexible packages, however, make it more easily tailored to the needs of a broader selection of users. The fact that it offers international proxy services is also a compelling one, as is the fact that it offers shared proxy services.
ProxyBonanza has some very nice features. One of the drawbacks of the services, however, are the limitations on bandwidth that users are allotted every month. This, however, can be offset by the fact that the company offers different packages that ProxyBonanza can use if they need a slight increase in the amount of bandwidth they are offered through the servers on any given month. The company also offers quite a few options as far as exclusive, international and shared proxy services that the competition does not.