Pricing & Plans
WorldVPN offers several different plans, some aimed at individual users and others at businesses. The pricing is as follows:
- One User: $1.99, Unlimited Bandwidth, 1 user
- Budget: $3.45 per month, Unlimited Bandwidth, three simultaneous connections
- Unlimited: $6.95 per month, Unlimited Bandwidth, five simultaneous connections
- Business: $13.95 per month, Unlimited Bandwidth, ten simultaneous connections
- Dedicated: $10 per month, 1 unique server location, Unlimited bandwidth, ten simultaneous connections.
Free Trial/ Money-back Guarantee
You can get a free trial by providing your email address. The software link and other information is sent to your computer.
The free trial is only good for 24 hours. Please note that this free trial is only for shared IPs. If you want fresh IP, you would need to go with a paid dedicated VPN server.
Privacy & Anonymity
WorldVPN does not spy on their users and does not monitor internet usage. They do not keep logs of users’ activity.
WorldVPN does not keep or store any logs about its users. However, they need to keep some information about the users:
- User email – to send the latest WorldVPN news and to retrieve a lost password.
- Username – it is necessary to make a VPN connection.
- Payment information – we store billing information in case of a refund request.
There do not appear to be any restrictions on torrenting over WorldVPN.
Customer support is available via a live chat window and a ticketing system.
The WorldVPN website also has a comprehensive knowledgebase.
We tested the free version of WorldVPN, which is designed to give you an assessment of the service. The client is a bit behind in terms of design, but serves its purpose well, putting all the necessary controls right in front of you. It’s not really competitive with what other VPN services offer.
For systems aside from Windows, WorldVPN can be configured manually or via open-source clients.
VPN Server Locations
WorldVPN has 200+ server locations across 30+ countries.
WorldVPN’s speed was not particularly impressive. As you can see, it dropped from over 40Mbps to 5.45Mbps. That’s still fast enough for most uses, but not fast enough to be competitive with other providers.
IPCheck and DNSLeak Test
WorldVPN did change our IP, but our DNS server addresses did leak, so manually configuring your own DNS servers on this provider is advisable.
- Large server network
- Free trial
- Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
- Simple client
- Simultaneous connections
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Multiple plans (shared and dedicated)
Additional Bonus Features
WorldVPN has a reseller program that offers enterprise VPN servers. Pricing is as follows:
The server network for this provider is quite large. The prices are also reasonable.
Areas for Improvement
While they have a large server network, speed is a concern when we tested this service.
WorldVPN’s service isn’t bad, but it’s not really competitive with the other options out there. For very large networks, VyprVPN, HMA and IPVanish all offer better solutions, as do many other providers. However, WorldVPN does have an attractive price and offers both shared VPN and dedicated VPN. For enterprise VPN, the company also has a reseller program which is not offered by a lot of providers.